Do you want to experience the delicious taste of Panda Express without having to leave your own kitchen? Who doesn’t! This simple 3 ingredient Chicken Teriyaki recipe is sticky, tangy, hearty, flavorful, and it will quickly become a dinnertime staple in your home!
Try it once and you will be hooked.
This is one of our family’s favorite dinners. We make it at least once per month, sometimes more. All my friends who’ve tried this recipe rave about how delicious and simple it is, and it’s a pantry staple for them now too!
The best part? It’s so easy.
Save this recipe to Pinterest for later!
The best part about this chicken teriyaki recipe is it doesn’t take a lot of complicated ingredients to get big flavor. The sauce I use in the recipe does all the work, and it makes it taste like amaze-balls takeout!
Ready to dive into the recipe?
3 Ingredient Chicken Teriyaki
- 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2-4 Lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Bottle 20.5 oz Panda Express Mandarin Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Cups White Rice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Green Onion
- Sriracha Sauce
- Add rice to rice cooker or cook on the stovetop according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, add cooking oil to a large heavy skillet on medium high heat.
- Flatten the boneless skinless chicken thighs as much as possible. Leave each piece of chicken whole (do not pre-slice). Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and brown on both sides until cooked through. You may have to cook them in 2 batches if they don't all fit in the pan.
- Remove chicken from skillet onto a cutting board. Rest 5-10 minutes.
- When the chicken has rested, slice into strips. Return to pan on low heat and add teriyaki sauce to coat the chicken well. You probably won't need the whole bottle. Heat through.
- Serve over rice and top with optional toppings, if desired.
I have some other awesome stuff you’ll enjoy too!
What if you could have your monthly meal planning done for you? Not fancy, expensive meals, but real family favorites and basics. Well, you can! Join thousands of others on my list and get a free monthly meal idea calendar sent to your inbox every month!
Yep, I’ve done your monthly meal planning for you and I’m saving you so much time and headache! Cook at home, save money, and eat well- this monthly calendar is completely free! Join below.
Did you make and enjoy this recipe? If so, leave a comment and let me know! Your reviews help others know this recipe is a keeper!